MIC injections contain a complex blend of fat-burning, energy-boosting vitamins and supplements to help kick your metabolism into gear. Individuals struggling with weight loss or looking for a means to boost their existing exercise regimen can benefit from MIC injections.
What Are MIC Injections?
At TeleWellnessMD, providers prescribe MIC B-Complex with Vitamin C to help support a healthy metabolism, increase fat burning, promote a healthy immune system, boost energy and decrease body fat.
Each injection contains the following vitamins and supplements:
- Vitamin B12
- Thiamine (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Niacin (B3)
- Pantothenic acid (B5)
- Pyridoxine (B6)
- Vitamin C
This combination of energy-boosting vitamins, lipotropic agents, and amino acids provides unique benefits to help individuals on their weight loss journey.
Health Benefits of MIC Injections
MIC injections provide three primary benefits:
- Promoting weight loss via fat burning mechanisms. The methionine, inositol, and choline help the body burn fat through a variety of mechanisms. Methionine increases the rate that the body burns fat for fuel. Choline is also able to rapidly increase the rate that the body converts fat and sugar into energy during exercise. Inositol helps the body break down and metabolize fat, making these three agents an excellent fat burning trifecta. In addition, choline and inositol synergize well, meaning individuals experience better benefits when taking them together.
- Boosting energy and metabolic rate. B vitamins are known energy boosters; however, they have beneficial effects on metabolic function as well. B1 and B5 help convert carbs, fats, and proteins into energy while B3 can help balance cholesterol levels.
- Supporting a robust immune system. Vitamin C is a known immune booster and antioxidant. It helps white blood cells function better and is vital to your skin’s defense system against germs and bacteria. While many people turn to vitamin C during cold and flu season, it’s a helpful supplement to have while trying to lose weight. Staying healthy is vital for successful weight loss. Inositol can also help boost the immune system secondary to its weight loss benefits.
The amino acids arginine and l-carnitine provide benefits as well. Arginine increases nitric oxide (NO) levels for better blood flow meaning nutrients disperse through the body faster and more effectively. This also means oxygen reaches muscles faster, which helps individuals perform better in the gym. More effective workouts mean faster weight loss.
L-Carnitine also helps out in the gym as it is able to attenuate muscle damage from resistance training. This means all the extra work you’re able to do because of the arginine won’t wreck your muscles later. Much like choline and inositol, these two work better when taken together.
Understanding Vitamins, Lipotropics, and Amino Acids in MIC Injections
MIC injections contain a powerful combination of vitamins, lipotropics, and amino acids. Each was chosen for specific purposes:
- Vitamins. MIC injections contain B vitamins because a number of day-to-day activities can deplete them. Illnesses are the most common culprit, but vegans can have a hard time finding diet-friendly sources of B12. Even something as common and unavoidable as getting older can decrease B12 levels.
- Lipotropics. These substances have a profound effect on fat metabolism in the body. In particular, they help with fat breakdown in the liver. While methionine is a lipotropic, it is also a powerful antioxidant. It’s capable of fighting free radical damage. In addition, not having enough methionine can lead to a condition known as fatty liver among other deleterious health effects.
- Amino acids. These are the body’s building blocks for protein and they account for much of your cells, muscles, and tissues. When injected, they encourage the liver to metabolize with greater efficiency.
Many of the included supplements have dual benefits, contributing to multiple bodily functions and processes. Having such versatility provides more bang for your buck as well as expedites results.
Why MIC Injections?
Many of these supplements are available over the counter in capsule form. Individuals who are squeamish about using needles may feel more inclined to take the supplement route, but they won’t reap as many benefits. This is because some supplements struggle to make it past the digestive process or only deliver some of the supplement. MIC Injections enter straight into the bloodstream, bypassing digestion entirely.
MIC Injection Dosage
Each MIC B-Complex with Vitamin C injection contains the following ingredients per 1ml:
- Methionine 12.5mg
- Inositol 25mg
- Thiamine 50mg
- Riboflavin-5-Phosphate 5mg
- Niacinamide 50mg
- Dexpanthenol 5mg
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 1.25mg
- Methylcobalamin 1mg
- L-Carnitine 100mg
- L-Arginine 12.5mg
- Chromium Chloride 1mcg
- Ascorbic acid 50mg
- Lidocaine 15mg
How to Buy MIC Injections Online
MIC injections require a wellness consultation with a physician before you can begin using them. We make these consultations simple and convenient as they can take place over the phone. The call takes only a matter of minutes and you can discuss any health concerns prior to beginning the program.
Learn more about how to buy vitamin injections online here.
If you think MIC B-Complex with Vitamin C injections are right for you, you can schedule your wellness consultation today.
More posts for you:
Chat or call (877) 659-6050. Our Wellness Advisors are ready to assist you.
About TeleWellnessMD® and Trim® Nutrition
CLICK HERE to browse our products.
TelewellnessMD® provides consulting and program recommendations for general health, age management, nutrition and other wellness healthcare needs through an online platform and network of wellness medical providers. Trim® Nutrition’s product line includes vitamins, supplements and protein shakes manufactured in CGMP facilities and proprietary nutrient injections compounded in a certified licensed pharmacy using the highest quality ingredients. Headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, Trim® Nutrition’s clinical staff of physicians, pharmacists, registered nurses, and research and development specialists are dedicated to the mission of Making Bodies Better™.