Here are the health benefits of vitamin B complex injections and how can you buy vitamin b complex injections online.
What are the Health Benefits of Vitamin B Complex Injections?
The B complex vitamins are the eight B vitamins that play an important role in converting food into fuel, staying energized and supporting a healthy metabolism.
Since B vitamins are essential to good health, and taking in adequate amounts of B vitamins through diet can be difficult, supplementation is important. Taking an oral supplement can help, but the surest method to deliver the best benefits is by direct injection. Vitamin B complex injections deliver the vitamins straight to the bloodstream whereas oral supplements have to survive the digestive process.
Supplementing with vitamin B complex injections has many health benefits including:
- Boosting energy
- Supporting a healthy immune system
- Enhancing cardiovascular health
- Encouraging a healthy metabolism
A vitamin B deficiency can cause numerous unwanted health effects. If you’re experiencing some of the following symptoms, you may not be taking in enough B vitamins:
- Tingling in hands or feet
- Problems with memory
- Muscle weakness
- Weakened immune system
Vitamin B complex injections combine essential B vitamins to deliver specific benefits. Each vitamin provides a different function so it’s much easier to take a B vitamin complex than supplement each vitamin individually. The following provides a breakdown of benefits by B vitamin type.
- B1 (thiamine): This B vitamin helps the body metabolize food into energy. It also helps promote heart health.
- B2 (riboflavin): Vitamin B2 is able to boost the function of individuals’ immune systems. It’s also vital to good metabolic function.
- B3 (niacin): This is another B vitamin that’s critical to energy production. It’s also effective at managing cholesterol levels.
- B5 (pantothenic acid): This vitamin is critical to producing growth hormones. It also helps oxidize carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- B6 (pyridoxine): Vitamin B6 can help improve mood as well as heart health. It can also help prevent anemia.
- B12 (methylcobalamin or cyanocobalamin): Vitamin B12 provides numerous health benefits such as improved energy levels, enhanced sports performance, a better functioning metabolism, and more. While B6 can help individuals avoid anemia, B12 is the real powerhouse in that regard. Individuals suffering from a B12 deficiency may notice weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite, and weight loss.
B12 deficiency in particular is highly concerning as anemia has a host of risks. Left untreated, anemic individuals can experience organ damage, as their hearts have to work much harder to counteract the limited red blood cells. Those who are at most risk of being B12 deficient include:
- Vegetarians and vegans (most B12 sources are in dairy products or meats)
- Menstruating women
- Individuals who rely on stomach acid reducers on a regular basis
- Individuals with digestive disorders such as celiac disease
These groups in particular can reap health benefits from vitamin B complex injections.
Who Can Take B Complex Injections?
Almost anyone can experience the positive effects of B complex injections, but there are key areas of focus where it’s most beneficial:
- People struggling with low energy. There are not enough hours in the day to get everything done. Individuals run themselves ragged between their work and life demands without considering the side effects of running on fumes. Supplementing with B complex Injections can provide a natural boost in energy without turning to excess amounts of caffeine.
- People looking to improve their overall health and wellness. B complex Injections support a variety of health functions such as improving heart health and boosting the immune system. There’s no such thing as being too healthy, which makes B complex Injections a good option for most individuals.
- People looking to lose weight. B complex injections support better metabolic function and help the body convert carbohydrates into a source of energy instead of storing it as fat. People struggling to kick-start their weight loss journey can get a much-needed boost from B complex injections.
B Complex Injection Dosage
TeleWellnessMD providers can prescribe vitamin B complex injections with slightly different formulations. The first option includes B1, B2, B5, B6, and B12 (50, 6.67, 2, 0.5, and 1 mg/ml). The second formulation contains B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6 (100, 2, 100, 2, 2 mg/ml). Individuals can determine which injection is the best option for them by conferring with a physician during their Wellness Consultation.
How to Buy Vitamin B Complex Injections Online
Buying vitamin B complex injections online at TeleWellnessMD is simple, but it does require a Wellness Consultation with a qualified medical provider first. We keep the process simple and convenient by offering consultations over the phone. The process lasts around 15 minutes and individuals can discuss their health history and any concerns they may have about B complex Injections at that time. The provider will also be able to provide insight as to which B complex injection is best considering personal health history and wellness goals.
Learn more about vitamin injections for better health here. To learn more about the protocols prescribed by TeleWellnessMD providers download our free guide.
CLICK HERE to browse our products.
TelewellnessMD® provides consulting and program recommendations for general health, age management, nutrition and other wellness healthcare needs through an online platform and network of wellness medical providers. Trim® Nutrition’s product line includes vitamins, supplements and protein shakes manufactured in CGMP facilities and proprietary nutrient injections compounded in a certified licensed pharmacy using the highest quality ingredients. Headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, Trim® Nutrition’s clinical staff of physicians, pharmacists, registered nurses, and research and development specialists are dedicated to the mission of Making Bodies Better™.