Lipotropic injections can help your body more efficiently burn fat, by allowing your body to use fat as energy and improve your metabolism and preserve glycogen stores, so your muscles have more endurance and stamina. But how do they work, what ingredients do they contain and most importantly are they safe to use?
How Lipotropic Injections Work
Lipotropic injections help release fat throughout the body by specifically targeting its stored fatty deposits. Lipotropics boost the body’s metabolic power by providing a highly effective temporary increase in metabolic function. When used in combination with balanced nutrition and regular exercise, lipotropic injections can help boost energy and decrease fat.
What Ingredients do Lipotropic Injections Contain?
Lipotropic injections generally contain a combination of B vitamins and amino acids.
B vitamins play an important role in converting food into fuel, staying energized and supporting a healthy metabolism.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and make up a large portion of your cells, muscles and tissue. When amino acids are injected into the body, they stimulate the liver into optimizing the process of metabolism.
What is Lipo C?
Lipo C injection therapy has been shown to boost metabolism, improve fat burning, support a healthy immune system and proper hormone function.
The lipotropic agents included in Lipo C are Methionine, Choline, Inositol. L-Carnitine and B vitamins.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid that acts both as a Lipotrope, involved in the breakdown of fat during metabolism; and an antioxidant, protecting the body from free radical damage obtained from toxic metals. The sulfur component of methionine is important for healthy skin and hair as well as strong nails. Your body cannot produce this amino acid on its own and must be obtained through methionine rich foods or through a supplement.
- Choline is a lipotropic amino acid that helps break down accumulating fats in the liver, lowering cholesterol deposits. This can help reduce the production of plaques in the arteries and fatty degeneration of the liver. Due to its precursor role in Acetylcholine, Choline aids in improvements in mental performance and enhanced cerebrovascular blood flow.
- Inositol plays a role in nerve transmission and fat metabolism. Inositol works at the cellular level and is thought to prevent the formation of cancer and may even shrink pre-existing cancers. Inositol helps boost immune system health and lower cholesterol levels.
- L-Carnitine helps the body turn fat into energy and increase endurance and muscle recovery when working out.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) is a water-soluble compound required for carbohydrate metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system. A deficiency of vitamin B1 can result in a nerve disorder.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) is an essential nutrient needed to sustain life. Vitamin B5 is required for the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy.
Is Lipotropic Injection Therapy Safe?
Lipotropic injection therapy has been safely used with successful outcomes for patients looking to boost metabolism and lose fat for decades. Lipotropic injection therapy can be used in conjunction with other injection therapies such as Methylcobalamin B12. Since lipotropics directly aid in the breakdown of fatty tissue, and are also closely related to B vitamins, when used together, they are thought to intensify each others' effects and are usually injected together as part of the same treatment injection cycle.
For more information about the benefits and uses of vitamin injection therapy protocols prescribed by TeleWellnessMD™ providers, download our free guide: TeleWellnessMD™ Vitamin Injection Guide.
Chat or call (877) 659-6050. Our Wellness Advisors are ready to assist you.
About TeleWellnessMD® and Trim® Nutrition
CLICK HERE to browse our products.
TelewellnessMD® provides consulting and program recommendations for general health, age management, nutrition and other wellness healthcare needs through an online platform and network of wellness medical providers. Trim® Nutrition’s product line includes vitamins, supplements and protein shakes manufactured in CGMP facilities and proprietary nutrient injections compounded in a certified licensed pharmacy using the highest quality ingredients. Headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, Trim® Nutrition’s clinical staff of physicians, pharmacists, registered nurses, and research and development specialists are dedicated to the mission of Making Bodies Better™.