GAC injections can have many health benefits. Not only can they be prescribed to help support weight loss, they have also grown in popularity as an athletic performance enhancing supplement. But just what are GAC injections exactly, and how do they work? Here are some of the health benefits of GAC injections and how to buy GAC injections online.
What are GAC Injections?
GAC injections are comprised of three amino acids: Glutamine, Arginine, and L-Carnitine. These amino acids exist naturally in the human body and influence the production of human growth hormone (hGH), fat loss, muscle growth, and more. Supplementing them can help these processes happen faster. To take things a step further, combining GAC injections with a balanced diet and exercise routine can maximize results.
Understanding Amino Acids
Amino acids are the building block of proteins and are critical to many bodily functions. Injecting GAC into the body encourages the liver to ramp up metabolic processes among many other benefits. Each amino acid performs specific functions:
- Glutamine. This amino acid aids in digestion, muscle growth, and can reduce muscle soreness. It is particularly beneficial during prolonged endurance exercise. It can help reduce sugar cravings as well, which is great for individuals who struggle with a sweet tooth.
- Arginine. Like glutamine, arginine can help with sore muscles. It also supports hormone function and assists kidneys in ridding the body of waste. It helps the body produce nitric oxide as well. Nitric oxide helps widen blood vessels to deliver nutrients and oxygen to muscles for enhanced performance in the gym.
- L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine enhances energy levels as well as helps the body utilize fat for energy. In addition, it helps limit muscle damage during resistance training. This benefit combined with more energy means it allows individuals to perform additional physical activity for longer periods of time.
Health Benefits of GAC Injections
GAC supplementation can help individuals reach their health and fitness goals much faster than with diet and exercise alone. It’s also an excellent method of increasing energy levels and supporting general wellness. GAC injections can reap the following benefits:
- Improves energy levels
- Enhances fat loss (lipolysis)
- Boosts nitric oxide levels
- Encourages lean muscle development
- Prevents muscle loss
- Faster workout recovery
- Supports circadian rhythm
Who Can Benefit from GAC Injections?
GAC injections can benefit a number of different groups with a variety of wellness goals. Some of the best candidates include:
- Individuals trying to lose weight. Many individuals trying to burn stubborn fat struggle with sugar cravings, sore muscles, and more. The combined processes of these amino acids help attenuate these problems, leading to enhanced fat loss, gym performance, and energy levels.
- Individuals trying to increase lean muscle growth. Losing weight is usually the first step of individuals’ fitness journey. The next is to tone and build lean muscle, which makes GAC injections a great option for this audience. GAC injections can reduce muscle soreness and boost energy levels, which allows individuals to push themselves harder in the gym without paying for it in excessive muscle soreness later.
- Individuals looking for improved energy and wellness. Individuals looking to improve their overall energy levels and wellness can benefit from GAC injections as well. GAC injections can help these individuals maintain their existing muscle mass as well as boost their energy.
Side Effects of GAC Injections
Because GAC is comprised of naturally occurring amino acids, any side effects should be minimal. Some individuals may experience mild side effects such as nausea, gas/bloating, or headaches. Of course, individuals should report any extreme, unusual, or excessive side effects to their doctor.
GAC Injection Dosage
While some individuals are uncomfortable with needles, injections expedite benefits. This is because injections allow for much faster absorption than oral alternatives and are particularly effective when administered prior to an intense workout or fitness competition.
Injection protocols may vary, but it is common for prescribed injections to be administered one to three times per week.
The GAC injections prescribed by telehealth providers at TeleWellnessMD contain the following ingredients per ml:
- 25mg l-glutamine
- 100mg l-arginine
- 250mg l–carnitine
Each injection is mixed with benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid, and sterile water.
How to Buy GAC Injections Online
Buying GAC injections online at TeleWellnessMD is safe, convenient and affordable. To get your e-prescription, a consultation with a qualified healthcare provider is required.
Scheduling a TeleWellnessMD Wellness Consultation is simple and the consultation itself takes only a matter of minutes. The consultation happens over the phone, making the process extremely convenient.
During the 15-minute consultation, providers will discuss health history and wellness goals. This is the time to discuss any health concerns and existing conditions, so the provider can make program recommendations for maximum efficacy.
Once prescribed, filling and refilling can be done online or over the phone.
Learn more about how to buy vitamin injections online here.
More Posts for You
Chat or call (877) 659-6050. Our Wellness Advisors are ready to assist you.
About TeleWellnessMD® and Trim® Nutrition
CLICK HERE to browse our products.
TelewellnessMD® provides consulting and program recommendations for general health, age management, nutrition and other wellness healthcare needs through an online platform and network of wellness medical providers. Trim® Nutrition’s product line includes vitamins, supplements and protein shakes manufactured in CGMP facilities and proprietary nutrient injections compounded in a certified licensed pharmacy using the highest quality ingredients. Headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, Trim® Nutrition’s clinical staff of physicians, pharmacists, registered nurses, and research and development specialists are dedicated to the mission of Making Bodies Better™.