There are many health benefits of MIC injections. Learn about MIC B12 injections buy online.
Lipotropic Injections: What is Lipo-B?
Lipotropic injections contain several powerful nutrients, amino acids, and vitamins to help boost weight loss and improve overall health.
Those who struggle to lose weight know how frustrating it can be. Making the commitment to eating a healthy diet, regular exercise, and other healthy lifestyle changes doesn't always result in weight loss. The fact is, if the body isn’t functioning on all cylinders, it’s less capable of burning fat and losing weight. If this sounds familiar, you may want to consider using lipotropic injections to help jump start your weight loss goals.
What Are Lipo-B Injections?
- Methionine. This is an amino acid that helps synthesize proteins. Without enough methionine, individuals can experience problems such as fatty liver or edema. It is also able to deactivate excess estrogen. Too much estrogen can inhibit bile flow through the liver.
- Choline. This essential nutrient has vitamin-like properties. Like methionine, it is able to improve liver health and it may be able to reduce fatty liver buildup.
- Inositol. Yet another liver health booster, inositol helps clean the liver of unwanted buildup. It also helps transport fat stored so that body tissues can use it for energy instead.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12). This vitamin is vital to healthy metabolic function. It’s also able to reduce mental stress, which can hinder weight loss efforts.
What are the Benefits of Lipo-B Injections?
Although each component that makes up Lipo-B Injections may not appear to offer much in the way of weight loss on their own, the key reason these injections work has to do with the liver.
Many assume weight loss is as simple as calories burned versus calories consumed, which isn’t strictly true. For those in perfect health, the calorie approach holds true. However, those struggling with excess weight may have problems they need to address in their liver first.
The liver plays a huge role in weight management. The liver uses bile to break down fat as well as clear out toxins. Those who have low levels of methionine, may have excess levels of estrogen. People with a high percentage of body fat are also likely to have elevated estrogen levels. While estrogen is a naturally occurring hormone, too much of it inhibits bile flow. Without bile, the liver can’t break down fat. This results in fat accumulation and unwanted health effects.
The addition of vitamin B12 to this potent lipotropic injection makes it even more effective for weight loss. Vitamin B12 is essential for the metabolism of proteins and fats. When the body can’t metabolize fat, it stores it within the body instead. Individuals struggling with low levels of B12 may notice decreased energy levels as well, which certainly doesn’t help motivate individuals to achieve their weight loss goals either. Metabolizing proteins can also contribute to weight loss efforts as proteins help build lean muscle, which helps burn fat as well.
Who Can Benefit from Lipo-B Injections?
Lipo-B injections provide a number of health benefits that can improve the lives of people who are:
- Trying to lose weight. The most obvious target group for Lipo-B Injections is people struggling to lose weight. These injections can help clean up and improve liver function while giving the metabolism a much-needed boost. Vitamin B12 can also improve energy levels, meaning individuals have more drive to workout.
- Trying to build muscle. Improving protein synthesis can help build lean muscle faster. People experiencing a plateau in their gains may want to consider adding Lipo-B Injections to their regimen.
- Looking to improve their overall health. A healthier liver, a strong metabolism, and a good supply of energy can improve health and wellness across the board.
- Vegetarians and vegans. Most high-quality sources of methionine and vitamin B12 come from meat and dairy products. This means vegetarians and vegans may have a hard time obtaining these vital compounds through diet alone.
How to Maximize the Benefits of Lipo-B Injections
Lipo-B Injections work best when paired with a healthy diet and exercise regimen. The added boost to metabolic function and liver health help expedite results, meaning individuals experience weight loss on a much faster timeline.
Lipo-B Injection Dosage Information
Each Lipo-B Injection prescribed by TeleWellnessMD providers contains the following ingredients per ml:
- Methionine 25mg
- Choline 50mg
- Inositol 50mg
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) 2mg
How to Buy Lipo-B Injections Online
Purchasing vitamin injection protocols online is easier than ever. To obtain a prescription, the first step is to schedule a convenient wellness consultation. They only last around 15 minutes and happen right over the phone. There’s no long wait for available appointments or delays in receiving your prescription. During your consultation, you can discuss any of your existing health concerns as well as your wellness goals to determine the best vitamin injection protocol for you.
Learn more about buying vitamin injections here or download one of our free guides.
Chat or call (877) 659-6050. Our Wellness Advisers are ready to assist you.
About TeleWellnessMD® and Trim® Nutrition
CLICK HERE to browse our products.
TelewellnessMD® provides consulting and program recommendations for general health, age management, nutrition and other wellness healthcare needs through an online platform and network of wellness medical providers. Trim® Nutrition’s product line includes vitamins, supplements and protein shakes manufactured in CGMP facilities and proprietary nutrient injections compounded in a certified licensed pharmacy using the highest quality ingredients. Headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, Trim® Nutrition’s clinical staff of physicians, pharmacists, registered nurses, and research and development specialists are dedicated to the mission of Making Bodies Better™.